Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

First trouble at work over this (yikes!)



This really annoyed me today and I'm wondering if I will have trouble with the corporate ladder.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Is now providing evidence also not enough?

Anyway, here's my linkedin profile for all to see that I have nothing with that nonsense http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=113669626&trk=hb_tab_pro_top

I'll be coming to Croatia this autumn, probably second week of October. That's when I'll be able to take time off work. I haven't seen my family and friends there since last Christmas.  I'll orobably spend a couple of weeks. One of my main missions will be trying to sort this out with a Croatian lawyer, maybe they can send some kind of a legal document to Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment